Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Wrap Up

It's that time of year again and I wanted to do a compilation of some of our favorite holiday styles.  Simply click on the name below the picture and it will take you directly to the original post.  We will be heading out for the holidays but are excited to be back and posting more at the beginning of the new year!  
Happy Holidays everyone!
Hair Tinsel (This one has a great video tutorial!) 
Christmas Tree (This one has a video tutorial.)
 
Bandu Snowman (This one has a video tutorial.)
Rudolph (This is by far our most popular Holiday Hairstyle!)
We hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season!
See you in 2013!

12 comments:

Latest Fashion And Style said...

Great post. I like whole your snaps.

http://stylopoint.com

LK said...

I hope you had a good holiday, looking forward to your new styles :D

Daljeet Kaur said...

Nice Blog..Thanks for sharing the post..
Salon in Chandigarh

kdbodie said...

Hey there,
I am a LONG time follower of your blog. Although you havent been around for a while, I still check every week:D You both are very missed.
I sincerely hope that all is well with you, the princess, and your family.
You have been a great inspiration and I copy your styles almost daily on my DD.
Take care and God Bless!
Khrystl
kdinphx@aol.com

Julie said...

That is so sweet of you! Thanks so much for brightening my day. We do plan on continuing the blog but have had a few extremely busy months so hopefully we will be back up soon. Thanks for the support!~

Kristen Hagin said...

I second missing your posts! We have used your web cite many times, and my daughter loves all of your styles..... cant wait for you to post some more..... :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for an update, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Wish you guys posted more often!! I follow the blog very faithfully and I love your hairstyles. Hope that we see more posts soon, and I hope everything is okay in your family!!

Short hairstyle said...

These are really great ideas for hairstyles!!!

Patricia Wright said...

Awesome click nice hairstyles---your blog have really nice collection of articles--got inspiration from your blog regarding hairstyles-----i have also Tried hairstyles virtually at www.taaz.com and enjoyed a lot. they have also a mobile version in apple store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hair-try-on-by-taaz/id569640481?ls=1&mt=8

Hair transplant in Pakistan said...

Great Posting.Incredible information love your blog.

Mathilde Andersen said...

Pretty amazing! and very unique haistyles, I've never seen something like that, thanks for sharing :)